How would you like THE Virtual Assistant Training of your dreams?
- Are you curious to know how to begin as a Virtual Assistant?
- Need help getting more Clients?
- Want the chance to apply for VA Client Projects and get paid while you learn?
- Or maybe you're an action taker and love the "business-in-a-box" approach.
Whatever your motivation, inside of the Virtual Assistant Point Academy, you'll find the resources you'll need to ensure you're on the perfect track.
In this monthly membership based program:
- You'll learn 5 new "in-demand" skill-sets a month.
- Ability to to apply to our VAP Job Board.
- Monthly strategy sessions to help you build and attract your ideal client.
- In addition to that, you'll have access to business resources such as templates, spreadsheets,and marketing materials, and much!
You could learn how to become a Virtual Assistant by researching online on your own.
However, it will cost you endless hours of online research. Add a few more hours to decipher if the information you found is legit. Add a few more hours to organize the information.
Oh, and a few more hours to research some more and then implement what you've learned. Then go back and...well, you get the picture.
I was able to generate $5k of profit within my first 30 days as a Virtual Assistant.
This course will show you how you can do the same, PLUS save you time, frustration, and money.
You'll also have access to our VAP Job Board to potentially earn while you learn.
Your investment will pay for itself, time after time.
No more delaying. Enroll today!
With close to 20 years of marketing and small-to-medium business development, NaTasha Rechell makes the journey of content + brand marketing easy. She focuses on the entire Client and Student to help them convey effective and authentic messages for their niche audience. She has been able to provide support for niche businesses that lacked engagement, sometimes increasing as much as 900% via Social Media Platforms and percentages in the thousand percents for website traffic, in as little as 30 days. NaTasha has had the honor of being a Special Guest Speaker for San Antonio College, speaking to their scholars as a "Leader In The Community". She's been featured in Family Circle Magazine; a nationally known publication. She's also been a guest on the Rickey Smiley Morning Show twice, along with a slew of guest appearances on radio shows, numerous webinars, and interviews.